Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekend Wears

This weekend, Eric worked almost the entire time, so I spent lots and lots of time with my boys.  So glad I love them so much :)  Although, when you're used to having a break or even assistance, going without can be pretty draining.  But we made it!

Friday, the boys and I went to the gym, and shopped at the farmers market and I spent nap time finishing up homework for the week.  Because Eric was gone and the weather was pretty crummy, we had a low-key day.


Tank: Target // Top: OU // Sweater: F21 // Jeans: 12345678 // Shoes: Thrifted


On Saturday morning, during the short time Eric was home, we went and picked apples.  It was a ton of fun and the boys just loved it (more this week, including lots of pictures!).  The weather was still very windy and cold, but thankfully it wasn't wet, which I think can significantly change the temp.  After Eric went to work, I headed to my family's house to take my brother's senior pictures.  I'm not even close to a professional photographer, but I think they turned out okay.  When getting ready in the morning, I realized that I don't own a fall jacket, so I opted for mass amounts of layers, ending with a blazer (very farm appropriate).


Blouse: Thrifted // Hoodie: Thrifted Old Navy // Blazer: F21 // Jeans: BDG // Boots: Esprit

Despite being very low key because of Eric's work, the time we spent at the farm was a lot of fun and I know that we will be doing it again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment