Friday, October 28, 2011

Wheel Barrel Rides

If you meet my family, you'd think that they live out in the country, but they don't.  They live on a small island of 2 wooded acres surrounded by a gas station, highway, expressway and motel.  This is the house I grew up in.  This is the house where I have lots of fun memories as a kid.  This is where my kids go when they want to go for wheel barrel rides.

And that is just what they did last weekend when we visited my family.  My mom took them around the yard in a wheel barrel, and they had a lot of fun.





These are the kind of things I would do growing up.  Seriously, with my stories, you'd think I grew up in the sticks.  I guess I just made two acres go really far.

1 comment:

  1. I remember barrow rides when i was younger!! Your boys are so gorgeous, all tucked up in their wheel barrow!!

    ReplyDelete