Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Weeds

Lately, I'm been noticing how big my boys have been getting.  As a result, I have found myself going back and looking at pictures from when they were small.  They really are growing like weeds.  A part of me misses when they were that small, but I am having so much fun seeing them develop lots and lots of new skills.

But just for sentiments sake, here are a few lot of pictures beginning when they first came home.  It's so crazy how fast time flies, it seems like just yesterday.



























Generally, if I let myself dwell too long on their smaller sizes, I tend to get all teary eyed and lose at least an hour of my day.  So here, why don't you lose an hour of your day on my kids, so then I don't have to.  Come on, you know they're cute :)

1 comment: