Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekend Wear

This week's weather has been probably the most random, which is saying a lot because this winter has been the craziest to date.  Last week Tuesday and Wednesday, it was over 50, Thursday is snowed, yesterday and today are over 60 and Wednesday will be 70.  70!

I am definitely not complaining, but simply stating the fact that this weather just can't make up its mind.  One day I'm about to pack up all winter attire and the next I'm wearing it.

Now that that rant's over, on to what I wore on said beautiful day.  The coming of spring means I get to break out my blazers again!  I'll wear them during the winter, but hate having to fit a coat over them.  With the weather warming up, I don't have to worry.



Flats: Thrifted // Jeans: Levi's // Tank: Target // Tee: Gap // Blazer: UO

Spring and Fall are definitely my most favorite seasons.  I love a little layering, but really don't like big winter coats.  What your favorite season?  Do you like to bundle up, where shorts and a tank or are you like me and love the in-between?

No comments:

Post a Comment