Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend Wear

Saturday was such a fun day.  First, I met up with some gal-pals and got breakfast at one of our favorite spots.  Then, we spent the rest of the morning and lunchtime thrifting.  Also my favorite.  Then, once the boys woke up from their nap, Eric and I took them over to my brother-in-law's where they were having a cookout.  It was seriously so fun.

I think all this warm weather had something to do with it.  We walked everywhere, hung out outside and didn't once think about having to wear a jacket.  It was truly glorious.  Although, Eric thoroughly believes that we will get more snow before summer truly starts.  I don't know if it's true, but am going to remain in denial about it.



Cardi: Target // Tee: H & M // Tank: Target // Jeans: Gap // Sandals: Charlotte Russe

Oh, and do you like my new jeans?  I have been leaning towards buying a pair of colored denim and when I saw these, decided to take the plunge.  Now that I have them, I kind of want to wear them every day.  Maybe this means another pair might just have to make its way into my closet in the somewhat near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment