Saturday, April 7, 2012

New Look!

So, if you are directly on my site, it's obvious that there have been some major changes.  If you read through another medium (Google reader, etc), come and check it out.

A few weeks ago, I began working with Don over at Adeline's Daddy to give the blog a new look.  I'm so happy with everything.  The blog definitely needed a facelift and without any website design talent, I had to look to someone else.  He redid one of my favorite blogs (sometimessweet.com), which led to this lovely new layout.

If you're needing anything done, I would highly recommend him.  He was always on top of things, and was always willing to make adjustments so it was perfect.  Thanks again, Don!

And another obvious change...the name.  In a couple of days, my new domain will be live (www.onefinetree.com).  I really wanted to purchase a domain and neither away we go or away we go blog was available, so that meant a little rebranding.

Anyone can still access my blog through my current blogger address, but now you can use www.onefinetree.com too!  I'm super excited!

Let me know what you think!

1 comment: