Monday, April 9, 2012

Weekend Wear

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you all had a nice holiday weekend.  We spent a lot of time with family, both immediate and extended.  Saturday morning, our little family took a walk and went out to breakfast.  Saturday afternoon was spent with my mom's side of the family, and Saturday night was movie night with Eric's parents.  Then, on Sunday we spent the afternoon celebrating Easter with my dad's family.

It was busy, busy, busy.  Both boys we total troopers, especially going without a nap yesterday.  We are happy to make it work, but it seems to me that a lot of times, family functions are right during nap time for us.  Such is life.  One day, they will be old enough to not take naps, which just makes me sad to think about right now.  So I'll gladly adjust nap time for family events.



Tank & Top: Target // Jeans: Gap // Sandals: Charlotte Russe

We were also super fortunate to have gorgeous weather all weekend.  It's still unseasonably warm here in MI, and I'm loving every day of it.  Being outside in the sunshine definitely brightens my mood and allows my two energy-filled toddlers to run around as much as they want.

1 comment:

  1. Cute!

    Nikki
    www.madebynikki.blogspot.com - get your blog designed and support global education

    ReplyDelete