Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Weekend Wear

Better late then never, right?  This outfit is from Sunday.  A day spent eating breakfast as a family, playing at the park, relaxing in the afternoon and hanging with friends at night.  School is officially over and I am not taking any classes this summer, so that's pretty exciting.  I love starting a week thinking that I have to spend so much time doing homework and then realize I can use that time for other things.  Like reading a non-textbook!  I'm not setting any sort of goal, but I am going to try and read as much as possible this summer.  I am already half way through the first Hunger Games book.  Love it!



Blazer: Target // Cardigan: F21 // Tee: H&M // Jeans: H&M // Flats: Aldo

Yeah for summer break, and yeah for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment