Thursday, September 27, 2012

My Fall Wishlist

This is the time of year when I talk about how much I love fall weather, fall clothes, fall beverages, fall activities.  You name something that comes with fall and I'll most likely like it.  But something that is at or near the top of my list of favorite fall things is the attire.  I absolutely love dressing for fall weather.  I could probably spend a small fortune each year on new fall clothes, but instead I usually pick a few pieces I'd like to add to my collection.  So here are the things that are on this year's fall wish list.

1. Cute long sleeve tops that aren't cardigans.





2. Green skinny jeans



3. Black skinny jeans (I know, why don't I own these already?!)



4. Oxfords



5. Moccasins



6. Fall Biker Jacket


No comments:

Post a Comment