Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Statistics


No, I will not be coming to you with a plethora of random facts or some intriguing information.  I wish.  Unfortunately, I am talking about statistics, as in my introduction to statistics class.  Ugh.

I know that some people get and even like statistics, but I am far from one of them.  The past nine weeks have been some of the hardest, most boring and challenging of my school life.  I am not a genius, but I am proud to say that I work hard at my classes and usually pass with a good grade.

I like a challenging class usually, but if you add how uninterested I am in the material and the fact that I usually doze off while reading my textbook, it makes it a little beyond challenging.  Honestly, at this point I just want to get it over with a passing grade.  I am not failing, but everything in me wants to just stop doing the work.

Thankfully, I can't do that because then all this time I've spent doing it would be a waste.  So, I will continue to plug away and pray that the next five weeks fly by faster than I can hope.  I don't think I have wished for Christmas to come soon since I was 15, but then again, I haven't ever taken a statistics class either.

No comments:

Post a Comment