Monday, March 4, 2013

Lately

If by lately, you think of the entire 2013 calendar year up until this point, then you and I are on the same page.  Life has been busy, as it always is, but for some reason blogging has taken a big blow in the recent months.  Life got way to crazy during the holidays, which caused me to get out of the habit of blogging regularly, which made it pretty hard to get back in the saddle.  In short, I started to not care and get lazy. I know I said it before, and honestly, I meant it then and I mean it now, I am going to work hard getting back into the habit.

It will not be every day, and it may not be on a consistent basis, but I really want to make an effort.

So, keeping it as short as possible, here is what's happened in the last couple month.

We had a killer New Years Eve party.




My brother got married.




Dealt with Are still dealing with the unfortunate season of winter.





Potty trained.



Celebrated Valentines day.



Took a weekend trip to Chicago.



Attending a celebrating Africa party with a bunch of other adoptive families.



Oh, and I chopped all my hair off.




Alright, I think that's pretty much the long and the short of it.  Not that you needed a photo summary of my year so far, you just got one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment