Friday, March 29, 2013

RIP Google Reader



If you're like me, and follow all of your blogs through Google Reader, you are also very saddened by the news that after July 1, Google Reader will no longer be available.  And you are also like me in that we have to find a new way to organize and follow blogs.  I don't know if you have a plan of action yet, but if not, BlogLovin' is the same idea as Google Reader in that it collects and organizes all of the blogs you follow in one place (it's where I have moved over to).

Should you choose to use this site, here is the obligatory link to my blog should you like to continue following  :)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. I had tried to follow your blog months ago through Bloglovin but the search tool could never find you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry about that! I had linked by blog to Bloglovin a while ago, but it must have never been completely registered.

      Delete