Thursday, October 15, 2009

Do It Yourself Change

When you are looking forward and trying to work towards change, sometimes its hard to know whether things are happening for a reason or if you're just helping them along yourself.

Lately I have been pretty dissatisfied with work.  It's been slow so there's not as much to do and things have just gotten on my nerves a little easier than usual.  But this is where the uncertainty comes in.  Am I just wanting change so badly that I am letting these things frustrate me or is my grace truly waning?  There are other, more serious factors that are included in this mental discussion, but I won't go in to detail about them.

I don't want to make a change without truly knowing, because it may cause me to miss an opportunity that is coming in the future, but in that same breathe what if I just need to take a step?  So the question of how long to wait still remains. 

There are always two sides to every coin and I just seem to talk myself in circles trying to figure out which is the best side for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment