Friday, April 16, 2010

Meeting #3

Tomorrow is our last meeting before our adoption fundraiser.  As you saw in the earlier post, it's May 1st from 5pm-8pm at the Homeschool Building.

I feel pretty accomplished with what I've done.  I completed the tax deductable envelopes, the business cards with our blog address, the instruction sign for tax deductable donations and I am almost finsihed with our timeline.  This wasn't something we all agreed I'd do, but Eric suggested it and I took it on.  My boss is going to print it on his poster printer which I think will look pretty cool.  I hoping for it to be about 4 feet long.  But there are a few things I am still doing to make it a little more colorful.

As this fundraiser gets closer and closer, I get more and more nervous.  Now, I know my fears are completely unwarrented but I really can't help the sinking feeling that no one is going to show up.  Please, don't think that I would be sad because we did not raise a boat-load of money because you'd be very, very wrong.  I think what makes me hate this thought is the lack of people.  That's my biggest fear.  We could have 200 people and only raise $500 and I would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment