Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Saturday Morning Fun

I know it's not Saturday morning, but I brought our camera to the farmer's market with me when we all went this past weekend.  There aren't many photos since it's somewhat difficult to carry a large camera, purse, grocery bag and purchase groceries all at the same time.  And the photos aren't incredible quality but just blame it on my inexperience.  I have to learn somehow :)


It was such a lovely morning.  And as always, we hit up Marie Catrib's for breakfast.  If you haven't been there, it's define and I highly, highly recommend it.  Just be warned that it is very popular and there is usually a wait.

I just took some photos of the attic and will post them within the next day or two.  As far as the adoption goes, we're still waiting.  It has been about ten days since I sent our Dossier to our agent.  She said that it takes about two weeks to review it.  Later this week I am going to email her about it and hopefully I will have some sort of update on that front.

Hope everyone was able to wake up on time this morning.  I did, but was pretty sleepy because of our little adventure in the basement during the storm.  If it wasn't for Katy (cousin, friend, neighbor below), I don't think I would have even gotten out of bed.  I can't imagine what it would have been like with TWO kids.  Man oh man, something to start thinking about....maybe a bunker should be Eric's next home project :)

No comments:

Post a Comment