Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Friend Shower Photos

Back on the 19th, my besties threw one heck-of-a shower for me.  It was SUPER cute and my wonderful friend/neighbor/cousin Katy took a whole bunch of photos and gave them to me so I could share.  And you know what?!  She also can take photos for you too!  You should check her out here, at her website.

Anyway, it was just great!  I got to spend lots of time with a lot of lovely ladies, most of whom I don't get to see as often as I'd like.

Here are a few photos showing all the work the girls did to insure that the party wasn't only fun, but it was coordinated with a delicious spread.


Isn't this SUCH a cute banner?!


This little magnet board will one day be played with by G-Baby, one of my bestie's little kiddo and MY boys!  I really cannot wait.  They are all going to be such great friends, I know it :)


And I was given some awesome gifts.  THANK YOU ladies!  It is such a blessing to receive everything you need.  There were a lot of things checked off my "need to get" list.


We definitely know how to have a good time.


I really can't express what a fun time it was.  But us girls love any excuse to throw a party, especially one that requires cute decorations.

Since this is such a photo heavy post, I will wish you all a great week and head back to the piles of homework I should be doing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment