Friday, November 5, 2010

Interview Appointment

This post is going to be short and sweet, since I now have a lot to do today.  This morning, we received our visa interview appointment.  We are scheduled for November 17th!  That is crazy soon.  I spent the morning racing around getting flights booked, then I had to send our agent our travel dates so she could then request our letter of invitation.

The invitation letter is what we had tons of problems with last time we tried to get our visas to travel and which contributed to the cancellation our trip.  Well, this time I only have 5 days to get our visas.  It's going to be a nail-biter for sure.

And to top it all off, I have a 10 page research paper due soon after we get home (which I won't be doing while traveling) and Eric has to figure out his work trip to Mexico.  The same day we leave for the Congo is the day he was supposed to leave for Mexico.  Let's just say it has been an exciting, yet stressful day so far.

Any prayer would be greatly appreciated.  We are super excited to see our boys and complete this step in the process, but the next week is going to be pretty crazy.

On a note about the weather, I hear it's now snowing!  I hope everyone has a great (and warm) weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment