Friday, February 25, 2011

Addy Awards, Congratulations Gorilla!

Pictures of our night at the Addys.

Last Thursday, Eric's company was nominated for several advertising awards from local division of the American Advertising Federation. 


Along with being nominated, his company also created the winners reel that announced the winners of the different categories.  I was pretty excited for a reason to get all dressed up and go out, even if it was more of a work event for Eric. 

My intention was to snap a few photos of what I wore, and then snap of few of us as a couple.  I was all set to meet him at the venue, when he calls me and has me wait for him to pick me up.  This seems like it would have been a good thing, except that he was supposed to be at the event already.  Apparently, there were a few details that were missed in the winners reel and Eric had to quickly make the changes and race it to the venue in time for the awards show.  We were able to make it to the event just in time, but without time or energy to snap an outfit photo.  Alas, such is life.

Regardless of the lack of photos, Eric's company won three silver Addy Awards and six gold Addy Awards!  I was so proud of all the work he had done this year.  And it was nice to see him and his associates recognized for that hard work.  So congratulations Gorilla!

 And just because posts are better with photos.  Here are some of my outfit that I wore to the event.  Let me just preface that I was the one taking pictures, so they are all in a mirror or shot with a timer.





Dress: Target
Cardigan: Forever 21
Belt: Target
Boots: Aldo
Ring: Homemade

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for Gorilla! And your outfit is so cute. That is a fabulous dress! I'm glad you took some photos.

    ReplyDelete