Monday, March 14, 2011

Outfit // Monday

Okay!  Today is the first day in my week-long feature about what I wear each day and why.  As a new mom, I really want to wear the things I did before the boys came home, but many times, they are just not practical.  I am constantly on my knees, bending over, getting spit up on, and having little hands tug my clothes.  

Personally, the plans I have for the day hugely influences what I decide to wear.  On Mondays, it's my night out, meaning that Eric stays home with the boys, puts them to bed, etc.  This allows me to go and do something I want for an entire evening.  Sometimes I end up running errands, thrifting or working out.  But usually I make a date to hang out with one of my girlfriends.  We usually grab coffee and end up chatting the night away.

Since I go out on Monday nights, I make an effort to wear a cute outfit.  Just like before parenthood, I dress up more when I am going out and seeing friends.

So here is what I wore on a particular Monday.



Shirt/Dress: Forever 21
Cardigan: Forever 21
Jeans: H & M
Boots: Esprit

On this particular evening, I met up with a friend at Barnes and Noble to plan a baby shower we are hosting.  And I would be lying if I said we didn't break open a couple of good gossip magazines.

Monday nights are very refreshing for me.  I love having a night to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment