Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Shoes & Visits


Yesterday I wore the flats I found thrifting.  I was super excited to wear them, since I have a similar pair in tan that I wear constantly.  After 20 minutes, I knew that they weren't going to be the staple that I was hoping they would be.  And after 45 minutes, I realized that I wasn't going to wear them at all.  By the time I got back home, blistered had developed and broke, in about four places.  Talk about disappointed.  I had such high hopes for these shoes and now they are no more.  So farewell sweet shoes, I guess we were just not meant to be.

In other, more exciting news, my sister-in-law is coming home from California for a visit.  We miss her, and all of the other family living there, so much and look forward to their visits.  She is only in town for the weekend, but I know we are going to see her a lot.  She absolutely loves the boys, and they just adore her.  I will do my best to continue to post and take photos.  Tonight we have dinner with everyone to celebrate her birthday.  It's next week.

Hooray for visits from family!  Do you live near your family?  Do you have family that lives out of state or are you the one who moved?

No comments:

Post a Comment