Saturday, May 21, 2011

Celebrating Henry

Ironically, today, the day I am posting the pictures from last weeks baby shower, is the day of my friend's second shower.  But I guess that's just how it goes sometimes.  Although, I have a lot less responsibility today.  I just have to show up with a gift and some muffins.  Last week, I was the hostess and this week, I am more of a guest.

It will be nice to hang out and enjoy the shower.  But my mom is the hostess today, so I imagine that I will be utilized to help with things (which I don't mind at all).

Now back to last week.  Last week was a shower for Katy and her friends.  It was a lot of fun, and everyone seemed to get along really well, even though they may not have known each other upon arriving.  There were 14 lovely ladies in attendance, so it wasn't too small or too big.

It was so much fun celebrating Katy and Henry's upcoming arrival.  I think celebrating babies is fun in general, but when it's such a close friend, it's even better.


And I can't end this post without a photo of the momma-to-be and the hostesses.  It was so cute to get a photo of Katy and Brook (my other best friend), because they are both pregnant, due in July.  Can anyone say, awe :)


Well, there you are.  Now I'm off to Katy's family shower (since we are also cousins).  Look for a cute post tomorrow for Baxter's birthday.  And next week will surely have a post about his birthday party.  And if he'll let me, I am going to try and take some 1 year old pictures this afternoon.

I hope your Saturday is happy, fun and sunny.  That's how my Saturday is currently looking.  Hopefully the sunshine will stick around.

No comments:

Post a Comment