Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Oh Now, Now I'm Addicted

So yesterday, I was catching up on all of my blogs when I read THIS post over at little chief honeybee.  What I found was a great website called Shop It To Me.  I had heard of them before, but it never went any further...until yesterday.  Yesterday I decided, why not?  Why not try out this website.  I signed up, entered the brands I like and my sizes.  Almost immediately I get an email filled with sale/clearance items from my favorite stores.  And I mean FILLED.

And another awesome bonus is that for every 10 friends you get to sign up, they give you a $10 gift card.  And I don't mean a gift card to some janky spot.  I mean Starbucks, J Crew, Gap, Old Navy, etc.  Oh dear Lord, please help my bank account.  I better not tell Eric of this discovery.  Not until I find something to purchase and I can convince him with the, "it's on sale, it's so cheap compared to the full price" approach.

Unfortunately, you can't just sign up willy-nilly.  You need to be invited by someone.  So if you want to help a sister out, you can click HERE.  This link will allow you to create an account, and in turn, invite some of your friends.  As a girl who enjoys buying new clothes, I highly recommend this.  Unless you have an addictive personality, then maybe you want to avoid it.

Alright, my rant is over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment