Tuesday, May 3, 2011

So Long Aunt Hannah

Sunday was Hannah's last day here.  We're all sad to see her leave, but she will be back next month for another short visit.  Right now, Hannah's job gives her a lot of opportunities to come home and visit, which we are all super thankful for.  Brett and Ashley (Eric's brother and his wife) also live in LA, but their jobs make it a little more difficult to visit home as often.

Anyway, we soaked up every minute we got to spend with Hannah, especially the boys.  She loves them so much, and we just love having her over as much as she wants.  And remember early when I only had pictures of her and Atticus.  Well, I did it.  I took some of her with both boys (this is me giving myself a pat on the back).


The middle of June can't come soon enough.  And by then it will be summer.  Maybe and we can take the boys for a beach day or something (barring any midsummer blizzards).

2 comments:

  1. awwwww how cute! I love that last picture, priceless. And what absolutely ADORABLE boys you have!!!! Too cute!

    I'm your newest follower and I am loving your blog! Feel free to stop by and visit!

    http://sassysippycupsandstickysarcasm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica,

    Thanks for the compliment on my boys. I think they're cute too, but I'm their momma :)

    And you also have a cute blog. I was able to peruse it a bit this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete