Monday, May 2, 2011

Weekend Wears

This weekend we actually had great weather, finally!  Let's just hope what May brought us will shift into Summer weather. 

Friday, we celebrated a couple of our friends' birthdays.  My mom was wonderful enough to watch the boys so we could do out to dinner.  We tried this recently new brewery, and the burger was delicious!  Now when I say burger, I mean burger.  No bun, ketchup, mustard, may, etc.  Anyway, after dinner we headed back to our house for a relaxing hang out.  And here is what I wore.


Top: H &M
Skirt: Thrifted
Tights: Target
Boots: Aldo

I was super excited to wear this skirt.  It was one of my thrifted treasures.  All I did was shorten the hemline.

On Saturday Eric was gone, so I spend the day with the boys.  After lunch, we went garage saling with some friends, and got to see Aunt Hannah.  I am so excited that garage sale season is upon us.  This weekend I found some clothes and a bath seat for Atticus, all for a whopping $2.50.  You really can't beat good garage sale finds.


Top: Thrifted
Jeans: H & M
Belt: Target
Sandals: Charlotte Russe
Earrings: Homemade

Looking at these photos, the outfit seemed a little country.  But I did rock another thrifted treasure.  The shirt was a mens medium and I shortened the sleeves and took it in on the sides.

Sunday was just as relaxed as Saturday.  Eric was home, so we spent nap time sipping coffee on our almost finished deck (there is a floor and railings).  Then we spent most of the afternoon with his family, since it was Hannah's last day in town.  We finished the night watching a movie with Eric's brother and his girlfriend.  Although not exciting, I love lazy Sundays.  It helps me feel ready for the week.


Earrings: JC Penny
Scarf: Garage Sale
Top: H & M
Jeans: William Rast via Nordstrom Rack

Well, there you have it.  My weekend in clothes.  I hope your weekend was as sunny as mine.  Sunshine has such a power to lift your spirit.  I definitely needed it this week after all the gloom we've back.

No comments:

Post a Comment