Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Still Playing Catch-up


I know that lately, I have been posting the minimal number of photos acceptable for a blog.  At least, what I deem is acceptable.  I like blogs with pictures, and therefore, I don't like to do posts without them.  But right now, I think my head would explode if I tried to put together a witty, photo heavy post.  It's probably not as bad as I think, but right now, I feel like no matter how much I try, I can't catch up.  I feel like no matter how many things I mark off my "to do" list, there are always more being added.  And in addition to my ever-growing list, I have been feeling like time to myself needs to be near the top.  I have a lot of things I'd like to do for myself, but have a difficulty finding the time.  And when it comes to decided which item to check off the list, I feel almost guilty if it's thing I'd like to do for myself.

But I know this time will pass.  I definitely go through phases of feeling overwhelmed and phases where I feel like I have a lot of free time.  Right now, I don't have enough time each day.  I am looking forward to feeling like I have all the time in the world.  Until then, here is a peek at some of my "to dos."

1. Go to social security office
2. Grocery shop
3. Prep for Baxter's birthday
4. Catch up on homework
5. Make food for shower and birthday party this weekend
6. Go through Katy's shower pictures
7. Catch up on blogs

What's on your "to do" list?  I would be absolutely thrilled if I could accomplish all this by the end of the week.  Here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment