Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend Wear, Lots of Cleaning, & a Fun Video

So, this Monday is pretty minimal when it comes to what I wore.  I was very well-intentioned, but it seems that fate was not so kind.  It was Eric having to work late, friends coming over just as we were going to take photos or being just plain busy with other stuff that produced such a pitiful outfit post.  But do not fear, I do have one outfit to show you.

On Saturday, I had the baby shower for one of my best friends.  She is the lovely lady who lives below me, which makes us neighbors, friends and cousins.  It was a brunch shower with about 14 ladies in attendance.  We had delicious food, Starbucks coffee, and a lot of time to just sit and chat.  When you get a dozen girls together with good food and coffee, it doesn't make for a short event.  But sometimes those are the funnest get-togethers.

Anyway, this is what I wore.





Cardigan: Target
Dress: Handmade by Me
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Charotte Russe 


This morning, I skipped the gym and am spending the day cleaning.  Tomorrow is the big day, our social worker comes to check up on us and the boys.  I am not too nervous, since I have met with this woman before.  But as many women know, you just want to impress.  In addition to cleaning, we are trying to finish the area of our house that was under construction until recently.  So I will be cleaning between coats of paint.  I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be able to get everything done on time.  So that means I should put the laptop down and get to work.

Oh, and just because I think it's so cute.  Here is a little video of the kiddos I took last night.  They have been "talking" with each other more and more lately.  It's pretty cute.


The Boys Like to Talk to Each Other from Teresa Johnson on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, that video was awesome! Somuch fun!!! And I LOVED THAT OUTFIT!

    ReplyDelete