Saturday, July 30, 2011

Date Night & More Blog Talk

Last night, Eric and I were given a date night, which we ended up filling with more talk about the blog.  Although, going to a coffee shop, sitting outside and talking is probably one of my favorite dates regardless of the topic of conversation.  The weather was really pleasant and we ended up losing track of time, staying much longer than we had originally anticipated.

Throughout this whole "blog revamping" project, Eric has been unbelievably helpful.  His naturally creative talent, along with his knowledge and experience with creating a brand and building a website, is easily the only reason I'm at this point.  He really is so smart, and I definitely can't thank him enough for all the time and energy he has put into my blog after working so hard every day.






We made a lot of progress last night, and dove into the design and layout of the blog.  It was really a lot of fun, and I like seeing it all slowly come together.  It's getting me excited to see the finished project!

No comments:

Post a Comment