Monday, August 1, 2011

Weekend Wears

This weekend was definitely a fun one, we weren't too busy, but we weren't bored either.  I think it was a perfect combination.  On Friday night, we had a sitter and were able to get out of the house, just the two of us.  We spent a few hours at one of our favorite local coffee shops and met up with some friends for drinks afterward.  I haven't stayed up that late in a really long time.


Tank: H & M // Cardigan: Target // Shorts: H & M // Wedges: Burlington Coat Factory


Saturday, Eric finished laying a new step in front of our house, and I was able to get some stuff done around the house.  It was really warm, so once our work was done we took the boys over and went swimming at my parents.  Then we ended up at a friends for dinner and games.  It was another late night, but I barely noticed the time pass since we were having so much fun.

Sunday, we spent the morning together like always, lunch at Eric's parents celebrating his sister's birthday, the afternoon swimming at his grandparents' and the evening watching a movie.  The day was definitely full, but not once did I feel overwhelmed.


T-Shirt: F21 // Under Tank: Target // Shorts: J Crew // Sandals: Charlotte Russe


Like I said, it was a perfect balance of busy and not busy.  It was my kind of weekend.  Next weekend we will be kiddo-less for most of it, a wedding, breakfast, a float trip, and good 'ol fun.  Excited is a mild way to describe how I'm feeling about it.

Hopefully your weekend was great too, and you are able to start the week sans the Monday blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment