Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekend Wears

This weekend, we spent the night at my family's cabin up north.  When I was a baby, my dad and all his brother build a cabin two hours north of our house and I spent a lot of my summers there as a kid.  This particular weekend, it was just my family, although sometimes multiple families will be staying all at once.  I actually remember times when all of my aunts, uncles and cousins would spend a weekend there.

We drove up on Saturday morning, and filled our day with Lake Michigan, pontoon rides, swimming, fishing and lots of delicious food.  We didn't have any plans before we left, but ended up having a really fun time.  I love it when the lack of expectations result in a fun and spontaneous day.


Cardigan: F21 // Dress: F21 // Belt: F21 // Jeans: BDG // Flats: Francesca's Collection // Necklace: Charlotte Russe


On Sunday, we all went to breakfast at a local restaurant and spent the rest of the morning cleaning up before heading home.  The boys were really tired, and that means real grouchy, so we actually left earlier than we had intended, but that just gave us more time at home.



Tank: Target // Cardigan: Thrifted // Jeans: H & M // Shoes: Thrifted


Like I said, we didn't have any expectations for the weekend and was able to have a lot of fun.  I took a TON of photos and will be doing multiple posts this week from our weekend.  So make sure to check back to see Baxter and Atticus' first, but not last cabin experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment