Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Growing and Growing


 Lately Baxter's shoes have been seeming a little small on him, but with kids, it's so hard to tell.  They never tell you if their toes are squished, or if they feel like they're wearing clown shoes.  It's such a guessing game.  To help figure out his size, I took him with me to Target and I used their sizing mat to see if it could help me.  Apparently, his shoes were a little more than tight.  He was wearing shoes that were 4 or 4 1/2 when he actually was a size 6.  Needless to say, he was shoeless for the rest of our errands.


Am I wrong, is a size 6 on a 15 month old not crazy?  Because it seems pretty crazy to me.  Maybe it's because the only older boy my kiddos play with is small for his age and wears a size 5.  So, in my head, Baxter, who's 10 months younger would wear a smaller size than him (Baxter's also smaller than this kid too).  Well, I guess not.  It  looks like he'll be the one passing on things to his friend and not the other way around.  And it looks like there's a possibility that I will end up having one really tall kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment