Saturday, October 15, 2011

Vintage Treasures



This week, while I was searching for pieces of the boys' Halloween costumes, I got a little sidetracked.  While sidetracked, I found these gems.  I have been searching "regular" stores for dresses but haven't been able to find any that match my criteria (long, with straps and toddler friendly).  I don't normally have much luck in the dress department at thrift stores, but decided to give it a try anyway.  This time I hit the jackpot.  There were a ton of great dresses.  Sadly many weren't my size or style or I wasn't brave enough to pull it off.  But I did leave with these two beauties and am looking forward to a future date night to bust 'em out for the first time.

If you're a mom, do you ever have trouble finding dresses (for more everyday wear)?  If not, please share the love and tell me where you shop!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following for awhile but first time commenting :) I love downeast basic
    http://www.downeastbasics.com/dresses.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jilleun
    Thanks for commenting and thanks for the link! They have some really cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete